Can you spell vacation?

Can you spell vacation?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The preparation....

I am still amazed that is has to take 3 weeks of preparation (at least) for 2 weeks of vacation.  And someone said to me this week...and 3 weeks of work when you get back.

To be honest...I do NOT care.  This is a trip I have thought about repeatedly for years.   And now...in the next 24 hours...it's here.

Teena and I leave tomorrow evening and land in Rome early Friday morning.

We will see Rome and all it's ancient spendors....Tuscany, Pisa, Livorno, Volterra (Niah's very excited...Twilight fans you feel me) Siena, Florence, San Giminango, Lucca, Venice, Milan and who knows where else the car will end up.

This blog is for our kids, our friends and our family.  It's only 2.5 weeks I know...but if you know me and Teena, or just me, or just Teena...you know there will be stories...this blog will just be a snippett :)

Thanks to our mom's for watching our kids, our co-workers for filling in for us and well...Steve Hanneman for hookin us up ALL the way....

Peace for now....

J

7 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited for you ladies :) And excited for me to hear all the stories upon your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and safe trip, Jenn and Teena. I am sure you will have a blast.
    Sending you lots of love!
    Dorina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an exciting [and safe] adventure. Enjoy the sights, sounds, smells [and slaps] of a new culture and remember my cook book.....love Mom Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanti auguri a due meravigliosamente sexy donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle Donne:

    Remember my favorite italian phrase: "che un bancomat qui vicino?" Translation: Is there an ATM nearby? :) Have a fabulous trip!! xo

    Alessandra (Alix)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new pics! Scenery looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete